(Alternate) Daily Papers
- KMJ is planning the added frequency of publication from current semiweekly to the alternate daily or full
daily papers by the year of 2004, the 10th anniversary year of KMJ publication.
- KMJ, the only semiweekly paper in Korea, which produces 50 million tons of steel, is compared with three daily papers of Japan, which produces 100 million tons.
More publication of referential books
- KMJ has published 14 referential books thus far and is planning its publication up to 30.
- KMJ has good facilities and experienced manpower to make and provide catalogs at competitive
prices to the customers. The interested customers are kindly requested to contact us.
Aiming to be a global paper
- Publication of a digest edition in Japanese.
- Agreement with Japan's Materials & Industry News to exchange the articles mutually.
- KMJ joins as an editor of Metal Market Asia.
- KMJ will seek more chances of exchanging the articles with the reputed leading newspapers.
Aiming to be a leading site of Internet news service
- KMJ will contribute B2B steel transaction platform by providing useful information.
- KMJ will expand its news service in English to be a global news provider.
- MJ will build a site rich in its content on the strength of the global traders and manufacturers.
- KMJ will grow to be an information provider to ferrous and non-ferrous product industry based on
its wide range database.